contact : email@example.com
The judge test application is online on all stores. All you have to do is make a request and pay 15 euros (a: firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to be able to take the judge's test ( no member ikmf it's 30€ ) . If you get 75% success. Then you will receive your official IKMF judge diploma in your e-mail box. I remind you that this diploma is compulsory for all countries wishing to participate in iKMF competitions. You must present at each competition, 1 judge for 2 athletes for each national team.
For the application of the judge test, here are some important details.
The process is as follows:
1. Create your account (email and password). It only serves to personalize the experience. No use of your data.
2. The user asks the administrator to perform the test. His test is then in "submission". The user must wait for the administrator's response (change the session status to "accepted" or "not accepted").
3. User makes 11th payment to Paypal account (email@example.com).
4. The administrator verifies the payment on the paypal account and validates access to the test.
5. The user performs the test. There is no timer. He can close the app and pick up where he left off.
6. If he has 75% success or more, he validates the test.
7. If the test is successful, the diploma is created and sent by email. If the test fails, the person must repeat the whole process from point 2.
- The application is built on a free database until thresholds are reached in reading and writing. In order to support the first wave of registrations, access to the test will be limited to a few people per week.
Recommendations for judges in the International Championship IKMF :
Recommendations for the organization in the International Championship IKMF :
Each country must provide 1 official judge and with the updated test for every 2 athletes registered for a championship. At the time of registration, this information must be provided. If any country does not contribute any judge to the championship, a double registration must be paid to cover that work.
Once the registration is completed, the total work time of the athletes of each country will be calculated. In this way, this accumulated time will be the time during which the judges of that country will have to act as judges.
*A country with 5 athletes who all take 1 DHS Games event
5 tests X 10 min = 50 min
*A country with 5 athletes and each one performs 1 marathon test and 1 Games test
5 tests x 60min= 300 min
5 tests x 10 min = 50 min
total time accumulated by the country = 350 min
This will be the time that each country must perform the functions of judge. It does not have to be compensated in the same way as it is done, IKMF will be in charge of distributing that time in the best possible way for a smooth running of the event.